Thursday, October 1, 2015

How to win an argument ...


Why doesn't my husband understand this fully yet? I mean I THINK he does but there is something really teeny tiny in that mans brain that must tell him, "This one...try to win this one!" What? Like he royally thinks he can out smart out talk or out reason with me?? Oh honey lemme tell you. This girl has a LOT of things on her side that will help her win the argument. One. A vagina. I am a WOMAN. A life giver. A life sustainer. Thats it. thats all I need. I win.

But just in case you need more reasons, here ya go. Imma talker. It's my one and only talent. This talent of mine SCREAMs I'm gunna win. My ability to out word my husband is my armor. The ability to say 72,000 word per minute that makes SENSE is my sword. I got this.

Oh and hi my name is Teresa. I'm half Latina. I know its a stereotype and some silly's might actually be offended by this but hey...its truth. The stereo type came from somewhere. So you just stand aside.Watch the show if you desire. It's probably fun :) Actually, my husband says its one of his favorite things. He says he loves to get me mad. He actually says I'm prettier when I'm mad.  (hahaha)

Now after he has worn out and exhausted all his avenues,  (and trust me...he really tries! he play a mean silent treatment) he realizes there will always be one winner...the Queen Bee. He can get as mad as he wants. He will try his hardest sometimes. I have had moments when I think he is about to win, he is about to win. I can't find one last ounce of fight left in me. And then who come out of their corner with arms a blazing...reaching for a hug?
Thats right...he loves me. So maybe sometime...just SOMETIMES, he actually LET'S me win. ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment