Sunday, October 11, 2015

easiest chicken dinner...

thank you thank you Kimber over at thepinningmama.com for this AMAZING recipe! If you haven't seen this or tried this you MUST! Simple, tasty and gluten free!

I used 4 chicken breasts
Basil pesto
2 Roma tomatoes
1 cup shredded mozzarella


Lay your chicken breast in a glass pyrex like dish. Spread a few tablespoons of pesto on top. I baked this for 25 mins. Then I added sliced tomatoes on top and and sprinkled about a cup of mozzarella cheese on top. Then I cooked it for another 10 mins.

Seriously. If this isn't easy enough and SCRUMPTIOUS enough for you...I don't know what to tell ya! Happy Sunday!



2 comments:

  1. This looks delicious! Wish I had more time to read stuff on your blog. Looks like you've spent a lot of time! And look at you WRITING STUFF DOWN! That's awesome. What a legacy😃😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks delicious! Wish I had more time to read stuff on your blog. Looks like you've spent a lot of time! And look at you WRITING STUFF DOWN! That's awesome. What a legacy😃😘

    ReplyDelete