Friday, August 21, 2015

Blueberry HEAVEN...

Oh my gracious!! I found THE MOST delicious best blueberry muffin recipe EVER!!!  trufflesandtrends.com shared this amazing recipe so I HAD to make them...and my family and I were NOT disappointed! We are suckers for a sweet treat and my man LOVES fresh blueberry muffins so this was a WIN all around. Oh and they are REALLY easy to make :) 











okay ...you will need blueberries. 
2 1/2 cups of them. wash 'em up and put them aside. 

 In a bowl (kitchen aide)  whisk 1 cup of sugar plus 2TBS, 
 1 cup of oil (coconut or vegetable) 
 2 eggs        2/3 cup of milk     4 teaspoons pure vanilla.

Add 1 cup vanilla yogurt.

In a separate bowl whisk together 2 1/2 cups flour, 2 teaspoons baking powder,
2 pinches of salt. 
Add slowly to the wet mixture.

This is where we add those gorgeous berries. 
I put 2 cups right in the bowl and mixed softly with a spatula. 
Then I took my large cookie scoop from pampered chef and 
scooped that gorgeous batter into paper lined cup cake tins. 
they were about 3/4 of the way full. 
I took the rest of the blueberries and sprinkled them on top of some of the muffins. You don't have to do this...there are really SO many berries in these. 

I baked them at 375* for 20 mins. they looked like they could use a few more minutes in the oven but resisted the temptation and they are PERFECT!

I made almost 3 dozen muffins with this recipe. The original recipe says this would yield 18 but I got 34 out of it! And I ate about a dozen all by myself. (word) 

















 Why yes. Yes, I would LOVE to enjoy one while I blog.



enjoy!! and share...if you can ;) 

-xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment