Thursday, August 6, 2015

dear ulta, i love you...

I made a quick trip to Ulta the other day to get my fave bronzer, Physicians Formula (Summer Eclipse.) Yeah. It didn't turn out to be as quick as I hoped (who was I kidding??). After I snagged my goodie, I was drawn to the perfectly lit up "other wall." (sigh) 
Benefits Porefessional was first on my mind...I have to come LOVE this gem. It's a bit pricey, but usually you can find a smaller one by the checkout for a third of the price. It helps fill in those pores that might be a pain.


Then I saw Urban Decay. They have MUCH too many GORGEOUS lipsticks. They just sit right there!! BEGGING to be tried. Soooo, I did. I love myself some bright lips. 

Then, I looked at some new brushes because YES. I have a major love for make up brushes. 


 about 20 mins (not bad), I headed to the counter with a few new favorites to take home. 
D word, I love that store. 




No comments:

Post a Comment