Sunday, August 9, 2015

garlic parm chicken...



YES PLEASE!! 
this is my most favorite favorite
easy to make quick dinner recipe and it tastes like HEAVEN!

sometimes I keep it in whole breasts. sometimes I cut it up. sometimes we eat it in strips. 
EVERYTIME we drool over it.




I use 5 chicken breast at least to feed the 6 of my family members.
We like a lot of flavor, so I add in a small bowl:

1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
2-3 TBS oregano
1 TBS garlic powder
You can add bit of salt if you'd like. 


Okay, then I mix that good stuff up and sprinkle it ALL over the chicken. 
 I get tongs and mix it up real good.

 Toss it in an oven preheated to 350*
Cook that goodness for 20 mins or so and check it :)

you could also add this to a frying pan with some coconut oil/ olive oil
and give it a crisp texture.


SCRUPMTIOUS!
I serve it with potatoes tossing the same mixture as above. OR mashed potatoes and a bit of butter with the same mixture. 

Happy eating, folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment