Friday, September 11, 2015

all the pumpkin goodness...

Oh mama!! I dove face first into my pumpkin recipes this week and boy am I so happy!! I thought sharing is the greatest thing to do with these, so here ya go! a few of my very fave pumpkin treats for the fall! 


Pumpkin Yum is my VERY favorite sweet treat recipe for fall I can't even remember where it came from!! I just know we have been making it for years and never regret it. When I first made this, I didn't have a name for it so my girls called it pumpkin yum because it was so yummy! With * recipes and a very easy steps you NEED to make this! At least once. 




Pumpkin Yum

You'll need:
1 (15 oz) can pumpkin
1 C evaporated milk.
1 C sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp cinnamon

Mix these five things together. Pour this mixture into a GREASED 13x9 dish.

Then sprinkle 1 box yellow cake mix over the entire dish. Top that with 1 C chopped pecans. Then pour 1 C MELTED butter over the top of all of that. Bake for 40 mins at 350*  


I serve this with vanilla ice cream or sometimes whipped cream. 

How easy is that?!


Pumpkin Pancakes

You'll need:
1 1/4 cups flour    1 egg
2 TBS sugar     2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon    1/2 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp salt    1/8 tsp nutmeg
1/8 tsp ground cloves    1 C milk
6 TBS pumpkin    2 TBS melted butter


Stir flour, baking powder, sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg
salt and cloves together.
 Wish milk, butte, egg and pumpkin together. 

Fold wet mix into dry ingredients. 
go ahead, make one...eat it...you're welcome ;)




Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

This recipe I JUST tried the other day. I found it on good old pinterest...thanks to cooking classy.com
When I first made them I did it exactly like the recipe says, then for the second batch I added more oatmeal...like a cup. You decide :)


2 1/2 cups all purpose flour     1 1/2 C oats
1 tsp baking soda     3/4 tsp salt
1 3/4 tsp cinnamon   1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp ginger    1 C unsalted butter (softened)
1 1/3 C packed light brown sugar
2/3 C granulated sugar    1 Large egg
1 tsp vanilla    1 1/4 C canned pumpkin
1 3/4 C milk chocolate chips
 (it asks for semi but I NEVER use semi sweet ...gag)
You can add pecans or walnuts if you'd like

Mix flour, oats, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger together and set aside. 

In a standing mixer with the paddle attachment mix butter and sugars until creamy. add egg and vanilla and pumpkin.
 Then slowly add the dry ingredients tot he mixer. Then add chocolate chips and nuts.

I saved a little bit of the chocolate chips and added them to the cookies a few minutes before the timer went off. 

 Bake for 13 minutes at 350*






  






No comments:

Post a Comment