Wednesday, September 9, 2015

all the summer sweats...

I live in a desert. I was raised in the gorgeous weather of southern California, so when my parents moved us to the dry desert many years ago, it was a huge shock! My nose bled randomly for  a year straight. My hair didn't curl the way it always had. My skin needed lotion everyday. It was HOT! The heat was so different than what I was used to. 

15 years later, things are different. The summers haven't gotten cooler, I guess I'm just a little more used to them (gag). I have gotten used to sweat everywhere. Not just my arm pits and forehead, but in between my lady chests, my fanny, my elbow pits, knee pits and back of my neck. Yeah. Its cute. 

So to say I LOVE spring time is an understatement. And fall is the same!
AND it is just around the corner!! Cute pants, adorable sweaters, scarfs, boots and NO SWEAT! I LOVE getting dressed in the fall! I LOVE my clothes!!










Im so excited to sit in my cozy home with all of my favorite blankets!! I am so excited for pumpkin!! Im so excited for the yummy smells of spice and pumpkin in my home instead of stinky body odor and chlorine! 





No comments:

Post a Comment